Friday, June 3, 2011

28; Crystal Clear

I found myself drawn to people wearing those healing/reiki crystals with their bohemian style outfits on the internet and did some research. I finally found one that I may want to get, but it took a lot of narrowing down, because there were so many great options that I had to sift through.



(Images link back to their listings.)

$24.00 (10% discount through the next two days)  -- crystal_chrysalis


$29.99 -- petalgifts


$32.00 (comes in clear quartz) -- thrifted


$14.95 -- xinar


$11.99 -- themagicisinyou


$7.99 -- themagicisinyou


$17.99 -- themagicisinyou


$14.99 -- themagicisinyou


$16.99 -- themagicisinyou


There are tons and tons more online; this is just a fraction of what I managed to find. There are smaller options for a much cheaper price, but I was going for something longer. TheMagicIsInYou sells a ton of items in this area, and with reasonable prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment