Thursday, June 16, 2011

31; Voodoo Child







Top: Thrifted • Leggings: Ebay • Jacket: Target • Shoes: Maurices • Necklace: F21

LookbookChictopia



Finally having more days off from work, only to spend them lying in bed lazily catching up on television and such. Kathryn and I cleared all of the last and current season of Doctor Who, only to have to wait until August for the next episode (and the new season of Sherlock). I hate waiting.

Basically getting some much needed R&R and exercise. I'm developing some nice skin colour from being out in the sun, at least. However, I'm sure it says something pretty bad that I go into work on my days off for coffee. I think I have a problem.

Speaking of problems, I can't stop my obsession with snake skin print. (My next post will further confirm this.)

1 comment:

  1. Great style of printed leggings ! Love totally the combination, nice sweater, jacket and necklace ! So pretty .

    ReplyDelete