Thursday, March 22, 2012

Modeling Contest for BCBGMAXAZARIA


Hey guys! Today starts a week of voting to select one lucky chick to be featured in BCBGMAXAZARIA's Spring 2013 campaign, and I'm in the running for this awesome opportunity. I really don't know if I'll win this, since it's based on votes to narrow it all down to ten girls, and my height challenge isn't really going to help me determine this, I think. Still, there are runner-up prizes, and that would be pretty awesome too!

If you think I deserve to win a modeling gig for BCBGMAXAZARIA, vote for me here! I would really appreciate the support. ♥

3 comments:

  1. Voted for you! Win or not, exposure doesn't hurt, and you'll know how many people are willing to vote for you right now? :O

    Go Kat go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voted via fb!
    lusizova at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style and your blog is great, I'm following :)

    And of course I'll vote for you! Wish you luck to win!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete